Hyatt Regency Chandigarh
178 Industrial and Business Park Phase 1
Chandigarh, India, 160002
Tel: +91 172 4401234
Five Star Luxury Hotel in Chandigarh
Hyatt Regency Chandigarh enjoys a prime location within the heart of the tri-city of Chandigarh, and is easily accessible to the two additional key areas of the city: Mohali, known for the world-famous Punjab Cricket Association Stadium and the beautiful residential area of Panchkula at the foot of the Himalayan hills. The hotel is part of a premium development that includes the Elante Shopping mall and an office complex that houses key multi-national companies and Diplomatic missions. In addition, this 5 star hotel is 7 kilometres from the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park and for those who enjoy a round of golf, the Chandigarh Golf Academy is 4 kilometres from the Hotel. This preferred five star hotel offers special discounted rates and exclusive packages for both business and leisure travellers.
With excellent links for travel connections, Hyatt Regency Chandigarh is 16 kilometres, 20 minutes from Chandigarh International Airport and 4 kilometres from the Chandigarh Railway Station.
What Makes a Seamless Stay
- Spacious & luxurious Spaces: our hotel design is inspired by French architect Le Corbusier with a brise-soleil façadeour hotel featuring 211 generously sized guest rooms including 24 suites and one Presidential suite. Guest rooms range in size from (36 to 200 square metres).
Our Regency Club (5th & 6th) floors offer an array of additional privileges and facilities for the Regency Club and Suite guests such as express check- in, complimentary usage of boardroom for an hour, complimentary breakfast and access to the Regency Club lounge serving evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
- Largest Meetings & Events Facilities: experience state of the art multi-purpose MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) spaces with flexible meeting and events facilities to the market, including an 8,711 square feet pillar less event space ballroom which is the largest in the city spread over a vast expanse of 36000 square feet.
As an ideal venue for weddings in Chandigarh, the Hotel has the largest facility with an exclusive entrance to the ballroom paired with thoughtful design to cater to the cultural needs of a traditional Indian wedding.
- Unique Dining Experiences: we offer wide range of dining experiences from Urban Cafe all day dining restaurant that offers Indian, Asian and British European cuisine to the 24-hour grab and go café, Browse which is a place to connect, offering comfort food, freshly brewed coffee, tea and delicious patisserie options.
The hotel also has an authentic Italian restaurant, Piccante with dishes prepared by our Milanese chef and the high energy bar in Chandigarh, Stage which offers energizing experiences with International live up-tempo Jazz music in the evening and will serve innovative cocktails, International wines and premium whiskies.
- Relax & rejuvenate: the guests can enjoy a wide selection of on-site activities, including Amaira spa with six treatment rooms for facial treatments and massages, a fully-equipped fitness centre, yoga studio and hair & beauty salon. Guests can also enjoy the delights of the outdoor swimming pool, along with the exterior pool bar.
- Explore Chandigarh: we enjoy a prime location within the heart of the tri-city of Chandigarh, and is easily accessible to the two additional key areas of the city: Mohali, known for the world-famous Punjab Cricket Association Stadium and the beautiful residential area of Panchkula at the foot of the Himalayan hills. The hotel has perfect access to world-class shopping at the Elante Mall and is in close proximity to corporate business offices and the Diplomatic community. It is 8 minutes driving distance from Chandigarh Railway Station and 20 minutes from Chandigarh International Airport.